Are you a dedicated Paediatric Physio looking for a place where you feel valued and KNEEd-ed?
Did you know that job dissatisfaction is at a staggering all time high?
People feel like they are just a number
• We know that each individual is the key to our success as a business and as a team, each person learns differently and requires different keys to succeed.
They feel there is no work life balance
• We value each team member as a person and know that in order to succeed in your position you need to find that ultimate balance. We won’t STRETCH you to the max. In this role, you can set your own hours. There is the opportunity for a hybrid work model; a mix of FSCD and private/WCB/MVA patients.
They are not part of a good team
• The most common answer we receive when interviewees are asked why they stay at a job is that they liked their co-workers.
• We have an amazing team and value how they work together.
• We try to be HUMERUS and have fun at work.
There is no plan
• We have a vision and plan and in order to succeed this needs to be shared with the team. It also makes sure we are healthy and growing as a business. PhysioWorks believes in the sentiment that if you love what you do you never work a day in your life! We know it is a JOINT effort and it’s going TIBIA ok.
Why would someone not want to be part of functioning team that has fun and sets you up for success in all your future endeavors?
With all of the aforementioned points we are searching for a Paediatric Physio that is outgoing and fun-loving while being organized and maintaining and incredible sense of pride! The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual with amazing social skills that can deliver a high level of commitment, amazing customer service and who is also a very quick learner and great at following direction. If this sounds like you, PLEASE read further and we’d love to hear from you. If this doesn’t sound like you, then PhysioWorks is probably not a good fit for you.
PSOAS I was saying, successful candidates will need to have:
*Paediatric Physio experience
*great inter-personal skills
*strong desire to learn and to see families succeed
*value team work and
*enjoy working with others
Please send us your Resume and a Cover Letter explaining why you think you would be a great fit for the PhysioWorks team as well outline your shift availability.