2021 Fee Schedule
Effective June 14, 2021
|Private Assessment (treatment usually initiated on first visit)||$110||1|
|Private Follow Ups (up to 30 minutes)||$85|
|Private Follow Ups Extended (30-45 minutes)||$130|
|Pelvic Health Assessment (60 minutes)||$150|
|Pelvic Health Follow Up (45 minutes)||$130|
|Home Visit Rates - including travel time + mileage||$60/15 minutes|
|Home visit Mileage||$0.58/km|
|Motor Vehicle Accident Assessment and Treatment within protocol as per Automobile Accident Insurance Benefits|
Regulations and the Diagnostic and Treatment Protocols Regulations in Alberta
|Motor Vehicle Accident outside protocol Assessment||$135||2|
|Motor Vehicle Accident outside protocol Treatment||$135||2|
|WCB Assessment and Treatment fees as per contracted rates|
Missed Appointment Fee (less than 24 hours notice)
|30 minute Deep Tissue/Swedish/Relaxation||$60 +GST||4|
|45 minute Deep Tissue/Swedish/Relaxation||$75 +GST||4|
|60 minute Deep Tissue/Swedish/Relaxation||$95 +GST||4|
|90 minute Deep Tissue/Swedish/Relaxation||$130 +GST||4|
Missed appointment fee (less than 24 hours notice)
Full fee of scheduled appointment
|Chart copies||$50 + $0.25 per page|
- If it has been more than 8 weeks since your last visit and you are returning with the same condition, a new assessment fee will be charged. Existing clients with a new injury may also be charged a new assessment rate.
- Both Assessment and Treatment fees are charged even if both provided on same visit.
- Not charged to Third Party Payers, patient is directly responsible for payment.
- Time includes change time as well as short assessment/exercise instruction if required.
- We will try to accommodate late arrivals if it does not adversely affect later appointments/patients.
- Patients will be charged the full appointment fee if time is shortened to accommodate a late arrival. Third Party Payers will only be charged the actual massage time; patients are responsible for the difference.