2019 Fee Schedule
Effective April 1, 2019
|Private Assessment (treatment usually initiated on first visit)||$95||1|
|Private Follow Ups (up to 30 minutes)||$75|
|Private Follow Ups (30-45 minutes)||$115|
|Home visit Private Assessment up to one hour||$200|
|Home visit Private Treatment up to one hour||$180|
|Home visit Assessment or Treatment over one hour||$50/15 minutes|
|Travel for home visit (distance from clinic)||$0.54/km|
|Motor Vehicle Accident Assessment and Treatment within protocol as per Automobile Accident Insurance Benefits|
Regulations and the Diagnostic and Treatment Protocols Regulations in Alberta
|Motor Vehicle Accident outside protocol Assessment||$125||2|
|Motor Vehicle Accident outside protocol Treatment||$125||2|
|WCB Assessment and Treatment fees as per contracted rates|
|Missed Appointment Fee|
(less than 24 hours notice)
|30 minute||$55 +GST||4|
|45 minute||$70 +GST||4|
|60 minute||$90 +GST||4|
|90 minute||$125 +GST||4|
|Missed appointment fee(less than 24 hours notice||Full fee of scheduled appointment||5|
- If it has been more than 8 weeks since your last visit and you are returning with the same condition, a new assessment fee will be charged. Existing clients with a new injury may also be charged a new assessment rate.
- Both Assessment and Treatment fees are charged even if both provided on same visit.
- Not charged to Third Party Payers, patient is directly responsible for payment.
- Time includes change time as well as short assessment/exercise instruction if required.
- We will try to accommodate late arrivals if it does not adversely affect later appointments/patients. Patients will be charged the full appointment fee if time is shortened to accommodate a late arrival.