2021 Fee Schedule
Effective January 1, 2021
|Private Assessment (treatment usually initiated on first visit)||$100||1|
|Private Follow Ups (up to 30 minutes)||$80|
|Private Follow Ups Extended (30-45 minutes)||$120|
|Pelvic Health Assessment (60 minutes)||$150|
|Pelvic Health Follow Up (45 minutes)||$120|
|Home Visit Rates - including travel time + mileage||$50/15 minutes|
|Home visit Mileage||$0.58/km|
|Motor Vehicle Accident Assessment and Treatment within protocol as per Automobile Accident Insurance Benefits|
Regulations and the Diagnostic and Treatment Protocols Regulations in Alberta
|Motor Vehicle Accident outside protocol Assessment||$125||2|
|Motor Vehicle Accident outside protocol Treatment||$125||2|
|WCB Assessment and Treatment fees as per contracted rates|
Missed Appointment Fee (less than 24 hours notice)
|30 minute Deep Tissue/Swedish/Relaxation||$55 +GST||4|
|45 minute Deep Tissue/Swedish/Relaxation||$70 +GST||4|
|60 minute Deep Tissue/Swedish/Relaxation||$90 +GST||4|
|90 minute Deep Tissue/Swedish/Relaxation||$125 +GST||4|
Missed appointment fee (less than 24 hours notice)
Full fee of scheduled appointment
|Chart copies||$50 + $0.25 per page|
- If it has been more than 8 weeks since your last visit and you are returning with the same condition, a new assessment fee will be charged. Existing clients with a new injury may also be charged a new assessment rate.
- Both Assessment and Treatment fees are charged even if both provided on same visit.
- Not charged to Third Party Payers, patient is directly responsible for payment.
- Time includes change time as well as short assessment/exercise instruction if required.
- We will try to accommodate late arrivals if it does not adversely affect later appointments/patients. Patients will be charged the full appointment fee if time is shortened to accommodate a late arrival.